Position: Finance Manager
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join us at our head office in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex. The Finance Manager is responsible for the smooth running of the finance function and two direct reports. This role is well suited to a Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) Accountant with experience in a similar role.
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts and financial statements
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Producing long-term business plans
- Undertaking research into pricing and factors affecting performance
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Managing budgets
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- Supervising staff
Ideal candidate information
- A recognised accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) with previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working within the manufacturing sector is highly desirable
- Ideally you will have proven team management and development experience
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex finance matters to non-finance professionals
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements of this role and you are looking for your next career move, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in and see us.
Dalau Ltd is awarded “Disability Confident Committed” by the UK Government, Certificate DCS007171
CNC Sliding Head Setter
Hanwha / Citizen Sliding Head Setter job - Clacton on Sea, Essex
Team Leader | Machined Components (Turning)
Supporting the Production Manager to effectively manage the machine shop in order to fulfil customer requirements and company objectives.
Need to speak to an expert?
Get in touch with us today to discuss your project