Position: Stock Controller
Hours: 40 per week
To maintain companies’ stock and stock inventories to meet business requirements within the Extrusion and Grinding Sections in the Semi-finished Department.
• Support the day to day running of the Extrusion and Grinding workshops
• Liaise with Planning team to coordinate internal stock transfers, resolving any delays that may occur
• Accurately complete stock record processes for all material
• Issue raw material on MRP system for analysing, preventing overstocking and running out–of-stock
• Oversee stock storage processes, including tagging, boxing/bagging and labelling
• Maintain a steady flow of stock from storage to where it is needed
• Perform regular inventory audits
• Be able to work independently or part of a team dependent upon the requirement.
• Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Experience working stock control systems
• Physically motivated and able to perform responsibilities list.
• Forklift licence desirable
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements of this role and you are looking for your next career move, apply online now or post a covering letter and Current CV to Dalau Ltd, Ford Road, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex CO15 3DZ.
Dalau Ltd is awarded “Disability Confident Committed” by the UK Government, Certificate DCS007171
To undertake necessary tasks for the efficient running and stock accountability for your allocate stores area including packaging and dispatch activities to ensure production schedule is achieve.
To maintain companies' stock and stock inventories to meet business requirements within the Extrusion and Grinding Sections in the Semi-finished Department.
Need to speak to an expert?
Get in touch with us today to discuss your project