Position: Purchasing Administrator
Hours: 37.5 per week
We are looking for a self motivated, well organised Purchasing Administrator to undertake the necessary tasks for the efficient processing of purchase orders and to monitor stock levels to ensure production schedule is achieved.
- Supporting the purchasing function
- Communicating with Suppliers on a daily basis
- Supporting line managers and aiding them with the ordering of stock
- Chase Supplier Purchase Order Delivery (PoD)
- Resolve Invoice Queries
- Tracking Orders and ensuring timely deliveries
- Up-dating internal database with Order details
- General Office/Admin duties
- Support Finance Department
- Liaising with other Departments
- Research potential suppliers and price comparison
- Update collection and delivery status in a timely manner
- Ensure that supplier data is correctly imputed on the MRP system and details are up to date and amending where required
- Distribution or storage of miscellaneous goods and services to include packaging materials, general consumables, stationery and mail
- Undertake additional duties as requested by Line report for which training has been undertaken
- PC literate in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Have the ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multitask
- Experience working as a Purchasing Administrator or Junior Buyer
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Team Player
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to work unsupervised and meet deadlines
- Be confident answering phone and communicating with people.
- Support Operational Requirements
- Manage the Procurement Process and the Supply Base Efficiently and Effectively
- Efficient recording of goods inward using Company bespoke software to achieve the Companies production deadlines
- Work alongside the other team members to ensure checks to verify stock levels for re-ordering are accurate and appropriate
- Effectively maintain and control your schedule keeping your dedicated task on track
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements of this role and you are looking for your next career move, please send your CV to email@example.com or pop in and see us.
CNC Sliding Head Setter
Hanwha / Citizen Sliding Head Setter job - Clacton on Sea, Essex
Team Leader | Machined Components (Turning)
Supporting the Production Manager to effectively manage the machine shop in order to fulfil customer requirements and company objectives.
Need to speak to an expert?
Get in touch with us today to discuss your project