Dalau is one of the UK’s largest fluoropolymer processors, operating from its 3 sites in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex with sales offices in Europe and the USA. We are a world leader and a global player in the manufacture and precision machining of engineering plastics. Are you passionate about engineering? Would you like to develop your skills in a highly challenging environment? Do you want to work with energetic people within manufacturing? Talented minds. Real expertise. Cutting-edge engineering. At Dalau we combine these elements to design, manufacture, test and produce the solutions required by Aerospace, Medical, Electrical, Semiconductor, Chemical and Engineering sectors.
CNC 5 Axis Programmer
You will work alongside setters & operators to optimise repeat production, contribute to working with the design & planning team in order to produce new products and effectively maintain and control your schedule, keeping your dedicated task on track.
Process Machine Operator
You will be required to set and operate the moulding presses and set running process load and unload Sintering ovens. Some shift working required.
Reasons to work at Dalau
- Dalau is a family business with over 60 years experience in the manufacture of Fluoropolymer products
- Passionate about engineering and we are proud of our design and development programmes and of our service commitment to our customers
- The growth of the company includes continued investment in the latest state-of-the-art machines and technology.
- The company has a proven history of steady success and offering a stable environment for our employees to succeed
- We are committed to encouraging people to broadcast knowledge, openly share ideas and turn them into business opportunities
- There are opportunities to learn and develop a career within the company. High standards of performance are set as we strive to always be best in class
- Investment in our employees is important to us to ensure they meet both the business requirements and their own career goals
- Apprentice Programmes available (subject to entry requirements). Students are “Tomorrows Engineers” and Dalau is providing time to offer support and opportunity for them gain valued experience.