Dalau is one of the UK’s largest fluoropolymer processors, operating from its 3 sites in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex with sales offices in Europe and the USA. We are a world leader and a global player in the manufacture and precision machining of engineering plastics. Are you passionate about engineering? Would you like to develop your skills in a highly challenging environment? Do you want to work with energetic people within manufacturing? Talented minds. Real expertise. Cutting-edge engineering. At Dalau we combine these elements to design, manufacture, test and produce the solutions required by Aerospace, Medical, Electrical, Semiconductor, Chemical and Engineering sectors.
CNC Operator – Sliding Head Section
Hanwha, Citizen, Tornos CNC Sliding Head Operator position. Clacton-on-Sea
Reasons to work at Dalau Ltd
- Dalau is a family business with over 60 years experience in the manufacture of Fluoropolymer products
- Passionate about engineering and we are proud of our design and development programmes and of our service commitment to our customers
- The growth of the company includes continued investment in the latest state-of-the-art machines and technology.
- The company has a proven history of steady success and offering a stable environment for our employees to succeed
- We are committed to encouraging people to broadcast knowledge, openly share ideas and turn them into business opportunities
- There are opportunities to learn and develop a career within the company. High standards of performance are set as we strive to always be best in class
- Investment in our employees is important to us to ensure they meet both the business requirements and their own career goals
- Apprentice Programmes available (subject to entry requirements). Students are “Tomorrows Engineers” and Dalau is providing time to offer support and opportunity for them gain valued experience.